We travelled up to Lake Mountain to put on an afternoon acoustic session at the Lake Mountain Burger Bar. The performers were Dean Valentino, Harris, David DeThomasis, Bloom and Joshua Gioca Mioscu. Check out the photo gallery here.
PARADISE CAPTURED BY WHO THE HELL
Melissa Tan from Who The Hell trekked up to Lake Mountain and captured a beautiful series of photographs here.
EVERGUIDE PHOTOGRAPH PARADISE
See a photo-diary of Paradise by Bianca Fioritti for Everguide over here.
PLGRM cover Paradise Music festival
PLGRM explored the inaugural Paradise Music Festival in this short documentary. Watch the performance and catch interviews with punters, House of Laurence, Oisima Rat & Co and festival director Andre Hillas.
WAFIA TOUR VIDEO
Wafia has released a beautiful video of her recent East Coast tour. Paradise Music Festival features as well as her garden show, presented by Paradise.
Adam NOT Eve REVIEW PARADISE
Adam NOT Eve reviewed the festival as well as took some beautiful analog shots of the weekend.
Poncho filmed their latest episode of ABABCd at Paradise Music Festival. Watch friendships and Elizabeth Rose live as well as a dream sequence soundtracked by Naysayer & Gilsun here.
WAFIA GARDEN SHOW TONIGHT
Paradise presents Wafia supported by Lachlan Duthie and Josh Gioca Mioscu tonight. It is a garden show with limited tickets available. Email email@example.com to secure a ticket.
A Paradise bar will be run with drinks at:
Mountain Goat Schooner
Goodbrew Cider Schooner
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR VISIT TO PARADISE?
Paradise is this weekend, and there are some things you need to remember to bring for your visit.
1. Your wristband! This gets you entrance to the festival . Make sure to also bring a Photo ID and copy of your receipt. If you haven’t received your ticket in the mail, yours will be available to collect at the front gate.
2. Clothes for all conditions. The forecast is looking good this weekend, but being in an alpine location the weather at Lake Mountain can be unpredictable – so remember to pack boots and jackets.
3. Drinking Water. There will be a limited supply of water on site, so make sure to bring your own drinking water & keep hydrated.
4. Food and Drinks. Paradise is a BYO festival, so make sure to bring refreshments. Keep in mind that there is a strict no glass and no fire policy. We also offer a range of food and drink options if you grow tired of your VB tinnies.
5. Camping gear. Make sure to bring a warm sleeping bag as it gets cold here at night.